Skip to main content

Welcome 2018

Happy New Year friends! This will be my first blog entry for this year. Time flies right? How is your year going so far? I am very excited for this year 2018. Which is amazing! I never felt this way before. I think this is the effect of my self development from the past years. I learn so many things and I want to share them with you.  I'm ready to share the things that made me a happy person now a days.

I have big plans for this year. And if you do too, follow this blog so you will see my progress. I also want to meet new friends here on the blog. So make sure to comment on my post so I can see who reads my blog. The future blog post will me more on the self development side. But this will not limit the scope of topics here on the blog.


Have a brave and meaningful new year friends!


Romcie xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome 2019: 2nd Blog Anniversary

Hi friends! How are you? Welcome to 2019. My blog anniversary has pass this January 16. It's been two years since I launch this blog. Though I only wrote to blog post last year. This won't stop me from blogging this year. Infact I think there will be a lot of blog post in the future. As I decided to get back to blogging and posting on the regular. Because this is one of my goals this year. You will know more of my 2019 goal in my future posts. I have so many plans for 2019 and I'm excited to share them with you. So subscribe to my blog and you won't miss out. In 2018, I been active to the Instagram stories. It is where I share my life update, the things I'm interested in and my travels. Follow me on Instagram where you can see on time updates from we. It's also the platform where I see myself active, still in the following years. Live a comment with your Instagram below. So we can check them out. Romcie xo Instagram: @romcie

YouTube Channel Launch | Romcie

   Hi friends! I just launched my YouTube channel  Romcie . I can't believe that it's finally sharing this to you. It took me so long to launch this channel. After waiting for the perfect moment and perfectionism it's finally here.